Hiring of Non-Resident Foreigners

Things to keep in mind

  • The employer may request a temporary residence and work permit for documentation.
  • For a worker who is not located or residing in Spain.
  • If the foreigner is in an irregular situation in Spain, and has been registered on the census for three years since he or she arrived.
  • It will be possible to apply for social roots with a one year full-time contract.
  • Another novelty is that students who finish their academic training can apply if they have a contract offer, in this case it would be to apply first for the Job Search Residence.
  • The specific requirement is that the contract must specify the profile and remuneration according to the degree acquired.

A %d blogueros les gusta esto: