Saltar al contenido
Things to keep in mind
- The employer may request a temporary residence and work permit for documentation.
- For a worker who is not located or residing in Spain.
- If the foreigner is in an irregular situation in Spain, and has been registered on the census for three years since he or she arrived.
- It will be possible to apply for social roots with a one year full-time contract.
- Another novelty is that students who finish their academic training can apply if they have a contract offer, in this case it would be to apply first for the Job Search Residence.
- The specific requirement is that the contract must specify the profile and remuneration according to the degree acquired.
A %d blogueros les gusta esto: